- Glogg, Aebleskivers and Christmas in Copenhagen
- Pass the Prosciutto: Parma Wrapped Dates Stuffed with Goat Cheese
- Root Vegetable Mash
- Raspberry Almond Streusel Bars
- Baby Beet Gratin with Orange and Thyme
- Thanksgiving Sides: Wild Rice with Dried Fruit and Pecans
- Legends of Europe: Roasted Cauliflower and Tomato Pasta with Crispy Prosciutto di Parma and Arugula
- Holiday Sides: Root Vegetable Gratin
- Melt: The Art of Macaroni and Cheese and a recipe for Butternut Squash Stuffed with Gruyere, Sausage and Macaroni
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- Red Wine and Chipotle Braised Beef Short Ribs
- Apple Raisin Pecan Crisp
- Mediterranean Smoked Sausage, Tomato and Chickpeas
- Holiday Sides: Kale, Quinoa, Pomegranate Salad
- Mushroom Barley Kale Soup
- Lamb Merguez Patties with Couscous Salad
- Peppery Potato Salad
- Cuvée Napa
- Pomegranate Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Red Grapes and Farro
- By: ifood.tv
About this Site:
Created by Lynda Balslev - writer, chef, designer, traveler and expat. Graduate of Le Cordon Bleu Ecole de Cuisine, Paris. Previous resident of Geneva, London, Copenhagen; currently residing in Northern California and relieved to be speaking English again.
Unless otherwise noted, all written text, recipes and photographs are Copyright of Lynda Balslev ©2008-2013. Material may not be duplicated, published or re-written without prior consent. All rights reserved.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.